All That Glitters

23:13

The winter weather is definitely no excuse to be sitting around at home all day doing absolutely nothing, that's why I spent my snow day enjoying the AlexaPope (www.alexapope.ca) Fashion Show.




I wanted to be warm, comfortable, cute and in style. I rocked my favourite, and latest leather addiction, harems. I paired them with a fur vest, cute toque and fabulous high heels in this seasons hottest colour - burgundy!

The event was filled with amazing friends, drinks, treats, music - and of course - shopping (everyone's favourite!) The fashion show also launched several handmade gowns made by local designers and a faux fur collection launching in January by Taye Landry (#TAYEANITA) .. very very exciting. It was my ideal snow day for sure. 




Instagram: @whatwhenwear_ 

It was a lovely event put on by a few amazing ladies.
You can preview the looks, and shop them, online at www.alexapope.ca Enjoy and happy holidays everyone - muaaaah! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments