The Comeback.

14:04

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've accepted any blogging opportunities -- almost a year to be exact, and I'm super excited to announce that I'll be getting back into it. I had a few people ask why I stopped doing it for so long.. the truth is that I needed some more time to focus on my education, career and family before getting back into this full force. But enough about that; time to put all my attention on what is happening now so here is a little update on my life while I've been away.

I spent the past year focusing on my career as a Hairstylist which led to a major move from Halifax, NS to Dubai, UAE. I absolutely love every part of my job. I will be moving forward within that career here in Dubai as well as getting back into blogging. I have already accepted, and am working, on a few oppurtunities so stay tuned.

PS// If you guys have anything you would like to see (from DIY techniques to looks to even travel aspects of my new city) feel free to let me know.




You Might Also Like

0 comments